Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Peacock blue, Live like plant

Our boat stopped somewhere in the sea. The color is what I always like, peacock blue.

That reminded me of a women I met in a cafe two months ago, with barefoot and wearing a silky muslin long skirt, peacock blue. I subcousciously believe in some simple and mysterous things, such as the characteristic hidden every single color, and peacock blue for me, is just like someone sitting in the noisy lane, silently watching all happenings.

In the metropolitan cities, it is easy to find a woman who knows well how to wear decently, how to combine together the composition of girl and woman, and even how to flirt with guys properly. They often understand one of the musical instruments, can superficially talk about the poetry and philosophy, and able to handle both kitch and office. They are good, decently wonderful. But too many "good they" come and go, passing by without making themselves noticed.

I seldom meet a woman who shares the disposition of plant. She might be someone has this and that unique experience, someone cares about environment and Hinduism, but she is frank and sincere, without any empty pomp. You can find in her a philosophy open and strong, whick only belong to herself and has little to do with the temporal world.

I appreciate women who share the male dispositon. That dose not mean that she would not wear skirt and high-heel shoes, instead, it is an inside pattern, a location of power. A woman, in whatever profession, if she is too eager to show, too eager to promote and perform, the animal side in her would be obvious, which brings only the universal midocrity.

It is true that the latter ones are always more popular and the world is more shinning because of them. The existence of the former ones, however, is boon to the world.

"In me the tiger sniffs the rose." Dose that indicate that I have an animal in me in want of a plant? hehe..

No comments: