I lost my umbrella. It is a red umbrella, a present given by Meng for my ninteenth birthday. It came to me when spring just began turning to summer. "I still remember the shinning excited in you when decrebing the red umbrella to me. It was your seventeen, and all the beautifuls of that time." these words, came together with the umbrella from Meng's south to my North.
I lost my umbrella. It is the same red umbrella as Moyo's in the movie The Story of Aril. It became the color of my seventeen, when I saw Moyo running in the rain, holding the broken red umbrella, and suddenly turn around, smiling.
I lost my umbrella. Yes, the broken red umbrella was my seventeen. It began with the unnamed TV serials when thirteen, to fifteen the city of Shanghai, glass at the front of the kaleidskope, and the white Beijing when sixteen. It was so simple that music and bicycle were all I need for happyness. The world is mine if only open the arms.
"I lost my umbrella." I sent a text message to Meng. It took a short while for her to reply, "It's in you. Memory is still there, never lost."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment